Travel + Leisure offers a good summary of the impact of the Coronavirus on travel:
- More than 60,000 people have been infected and over 1,300 people have died around the world.
- The first symptoms of Coronavirus feel a lot like the flu.
- Protect yourself from catching Coronavirus by washing your hands regularly and covering your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Avoid close contact with people you see coughing or sneezing.
- Wuhan is quarantined.
- Macau has completely shut down for two weeks and none of its famous casinos will be open.
- United, American and Delta have all suspended their service to China, citing low demand. The longest of these cancellations is with Delta, who have suspended mainland China service until April 30.
This is a helpful video from the World Health Organization: